Sunday, October 22, 2006

Stacey

I have some pretty hot new shoes, too. I wore them last night on a really datey date, with my betsey johnston black silk dress and a lot of girly attitude. Had a sublime time.

A long weekend here in this leafy, rainy so-American suburb in western NY... in a completely unexpected narrative... working at the dining room table of a man I could have never imagined being my lover in any previous context... as he taps away on his work up the little windy twisty stairway to his lofty little office and mozart drifts through the house. Life unimagined, alive and joyful. A little surreal, especially the manic supermarkets and heavy car culture... but a portal to so many possibilities.

And now back to analysing truth claims in positioning theory-based research. Even more surreal.

No comments: