Thursday, January 11, 2007

Charmed life

Another week in CA, another collage of talk talk talk sun ocean ideas writing deep collaboration in my tribe. The inauguration of the week was a wonderful grounding -- Linda and I established a "first annual" ritual with a drive down the Big Sur coast that featured a lot of hiking, gabbing, dinner at the cliff edge watching the sun set over the pacific while we sipped our beverages of choice (mine a pinot, hers pretty much straight gin), peeking through the fence of the henry miller library, falling asleep amid the debris of a bottle of malbec, a gorgeous fire, wasabi peas, gummy bears and a bit of west coast bud and talk talk talk.

This is where I belong, this is where I'm alive, and so I'm coming back in two weeks with F. My life is about as good as it gets.

No comments: