Sunday, October 26, 2008

Those Europeans Know Something

Last xmas I was trying to find some german moisturizer that F's ex likes, as a little gift when I was going to her place just after xmas. I couldn't locate it online or anywhere in Toronto, but when I was in Germany last month, it was everywhere in every corner Apotheke. I bought her a body cream (as desired, apparently) and bought myself a face cream. And I am completely, utterly in love. I don't want to turn into a person who has to go to Europe to buy toiletries (my sister claims she has to go to Paris to buy bras and argentina to buy... I dunno, can't remember), but this is totally worth it. Silky, sinks in immediately, leaves my skin soft and seems to really address the redness that I always get at this time of year. I have become an Eubos Evangelist. I'm not proud, but there it is.

No comments: