Saturday, March 01, 2008

Stickiness

So last night we went out for dinner, and we were getting ready for bed and I went into the kitchen, wearing only underpants, to get a glass of water. I opened the fridge and felt... something... on my foot. I looked down, and this SHRIEK just escaped me. There was a sticky trap WITH A DEAD MOUSE ON IT stuck to my FOOT.

I flailed about trying to get it off and I kicked my foot up and hit the bottom of the refrigerator door... and nearly broke my toe. It's all mangled and blue. And the mouse was still STUCK to me. It was very primal.

After much palaver, I got it off and scrubbed my foot madly, and we went to bed, all giggling about it. Then this morning I woke up and we were cuddling and talking and suddenly I remembered and shrieked again. I basically broke my toe on a dead mouse. I am such a klutz.

1 comment:

RyeTer said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! CC, your poor toe! But I was laughing out loud as I read it. Poor poor toe!

But the mousie in the photo is soooo kooooooooooooooooooot.