Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Comment dit-on "toast"?


I bought the most fun toaster ever today.

I'm out of control with the shopping, but I saw it in the window at Ashley's the other day and marched on in there on my way to my meeting today. Asked them to fetch me one and have it ready at 5:00 p.m. And they did. This could get addictive.

This after joshing with bank client that our naming the marketing segment dilemma could be easily met by the labels "owning class" and "workers." I'm glad they were amused.

Still frazzled but happy to have a mug of mint tea on my chest and my bed tucked around me. Off to ikea tomorrow for endless bookcases.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shouldn't you be working - instead of blogging? hmmm?

Anonymous said...

aesome toastrer doooood~!

CateC said...

It IS awesome, isn't it? I don't even know if I can fit a bagel in it but I don't care because of its general awesomeness ;-).