Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Playin' Free in Oregon

It looks like my trip to Portland/the Oregon coast in May is a go... I'm renting a flat for two weeks in Portland from some school colleagues, and then I want to spend some time staring at the ocean. I have a couple of school friends in Portland and I've had a hankering for the Oregon coast since I saw some pics from Kris and Roman's bike trip there years ago. I plan to sit and read and eat good food and write things and have free, open dreaming time. I wasn't sure if I was going to go and suddenly I thought, fuck it, I always travel for work or school and it's always rushed -- and I'm feeling run off my head right now. This will give me good breathing time, I should just do it.

It's something to lash some gravity to in all this juggling.

Off to my bank client...

1 comment:

katie's brain said...

You know my "one who got away" lives in Portland right?